Low Country Intergroup exists to aid the groups in their common purpose of carrying the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
Through the voluntary support of the Low Country Area Groups, meetings, events and individuals, we:
- Provide services to Districts 60 & 61 of Area 62 (South Carolina)
- Maintain a 24-hour phone service
- Publish a schedule of all local A.A. meetings
- Facilitate service opportunities at regional correctional facilities
- Provide A.A. Conference approved literature to institutions and professionals
- Sponsor Workshops and two annual fellowship events
- Act as a contact between the local A.A. and the general public.
For the most up to date list of Zoom meetings with their IDs/passcodes, please send us an email!
The meeting schedule on the “Meetings” page includes all meetings in District 60 and 61 of Area 62 (South Carolina).
There is a smartphone app called “Meeting Guide” that can be installed from the Play Store or Apple App Store. The app can search for meetings near your location and give you directions. For more information, check out this page on AA.org